Policy Statement: All Parents or Adult Students please print and sign.
- Tuition and fees for Intown Piano cover a complete educational program including lessons, open classes, recitals, and teacher preparation time.
- Payment is due the first week of each month for the total number of lessons available that month.
- A minimum of 24 hours advance notice is required for any absences.
- No make-ups or credits will be provided for lessons missed by students except at the discretion of the teacher.
- In the event a lesson is canceled by the instructor, the class will be rescheduled or a credit will be issued against the following month's tuition.
- Lessons on holidays are optional if the teacher is available, and can be decided at the time for that month's payment.
- A 2 week notice is required when discontinuing lessons.
- An 8 lesson minimum is required for summer, in order to hold the student's place for the fall term. These lesson times can be more flexible to accommodate vacations and travel during the summer months.
- A $35 recital fee will be charged for recitals to help defray the cost of refreshments, awards, program printing and other expenses.
- A regular practice schedule is vitally important to the success of each student. Daily practice logs must be properly filled out and signed by the parent each week. Adult students assume a responsibility to maintain a practice routine appropriate to keeping up with the assigned curriculum.
- Students are expected to be prompt, to come prepared with all books and materials required for the lesson, and to maintain an attitude of readiness to learn and respect for property, instructor, materials, and fellow students. Students should wash their hands before attending the lesson and keep nails trimmed.
- Parents or transportation providers must see that students enter the Studio and make contact with the instructor. Parents of small children are encouraged to stay on or near the premises during their child's lesson.
I have read and understand the above policy statement for Intown Piano, and upon payment of first month’s tuition am obliged to fulfill the full commitment as outlined herein, both financially, and in regard to attendance and student practice requirements.
Parent Signature_____________________________________________________ Date __________________